Edible Events: Memorable Food and Dining
Field to Plate partners with meeting planners and event management companies to create unique, memorable edible experiences that extend far beyond the plate. We leverage our unique knowledge in food as medicine and the culinary arts to bring new meaning to a memorable dining experience.
A reception: every bite has a meaning to discover
A lunch: every ingredient constitutes a theme
A multi-course dinner: each course is a story to tell
An interactive event: food IS the discussion point.
Whatever you're planning, we create innovative eating experiences that are both thought-provoking and nourishing. Sit down, stand-up, or browse and graze food events, we specialize in edible dining experiences that actively engage the palate and minds of all your guests.
Our unique approach to food and dining stems from more than 11 years of edible education event design. Spanning the space between “Flavor” and “Food as Medicine,” Field to Plate uniquely brings art and science together in edible experiences that leave guests enthralled, inspired and amazed
Examples of Edible Education Events we produce
- Thematic lunches, dinners and tastings
- Food-centric educational sessions for conferences & meeting packages
Some of the many organizations we have produced edible events for:
- Discovery Health (South Africa)
- Canyon Ranch
- DKNY's Urban Zen (Food Solutions)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Sage Dining Group
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics: Dietitians in Functional Medicine Group, Food and Culinary Professionals
- Share Our Strength: Cooking Matters™
- State of Maine Child Nutrition Services
- Oklahoma Public Health Association
- National Association of Nutrition and Aging Services Programs
- University of Wisconsin