Food is information and food is medicine.
Hearth to Health is a comprehensive training providing a turn-key Food As Medicine nutrition and culinary teaching curriculum for nutrition and health experts. The concepts presented within Hearth to Health map together evidence-based functional nutrition with health supportive cuisine. The curriculum was developed in response to the rapidly evolving fields of functional medicine and functional nutrition. Hearth to Health is the only evidence-based educational curriculum that explains Food as Medicine to the public in simple and flavorful ways.
Online program: 10 CPE (RD); Three Day Hands-On Program (Boulder): 20 CPE (RD)
Online Program: 10 CECH Three Day Hands-On Program (Boulder): 13 CECH
- Evidence-based nutrition science with extensive references and citations
- Extensive supportive reading list and resources
- Field to Plate proprietary nutrition roadmaps to support teaching
- Recipe frameworks and ideas for teaching and translating culinary aspects
- Recipes to support each module
- Modifications to modules and teaching
- Teaching Hearth to Health in non-kitchen settings (Hearth to Health Express)
- Real life perspective on how clients respond to classes and information shared
- 2 year license to teach Hearth to Health
- Continuously updated curriculum and resources for duration of your license
- Marketing to support Hearth to Health programs in your local community
- Online training (live webinars with access to recordings)
- Three day hands-on training: includes culinary practicum (Boulder, CO)
- Take online training and add culinary practicum any time within 2 years (Boulder, CO)
April 28 (Tues) - 7 - 9.00 PM & May 5, 12, 19, 26 and June 2 7:30 - 9:00 PM EST *
Six live and recorded webinars. Individuals completing online training, may use all Hearth to Health materials for individual counseling and to teach Hearth to Health Express (Demo & Taste, not hands-on culinary version of program) in group settings. First online webinar is 2 hours. Remaining 5 webinars are 1.5 hours each. 2 year license
Online Training South Africa - coming soon!
Three Day Hands-On Training
June 3-5 Boulder, CO
Full curriculum training with hands-on culinary. . Individuals completing the hands-on training may use and teach any component of the on Hearth to Health, including the hands-on culinary curriculum and Hearth to Health Express (Demo and Taste). The live training includes a comprehensive recipe rolodex. 2 year license.
Optional add-on to online training. Take anytime within 2 years of online training. We recommend taking culinary practicum the same year as training
Boulder, CO June 4-5 (join 3 day intensive training on day 2)
Online Training Only: $549 EARLY $469 (By April 20)
Three Day Comprehensive Training: $795 EARLY $695 (by May 3).
Add on Culinary Practicum Only: Please contact us
Need a payment plan or options? Please contact us