TRANSFORM LIVES THROUGH GENOMICS
Genomics is the cutting edge discipline at the bleeding edge of medicine. Built on a solid foundation of medicine, evidenced-based science and clinical research, nutrition and medical experts are uniquely positioned to embrace the potential of this discipline and change the lives of each and every patient. This LIVE introductory course is hosted by Field to Plate in partnership with NCG Health Solutions, a provider of CME accredited courses.
Introduction to Genomics and Culinary Genomics is designed to provide you with a solid foundation in the principles of genomics, the knowledge-base and the confidence to build genomic testing and culinary coaching into your clinical practice, teaching, or basic educational curriculum. Introduction to Genomics and Culinary Genomics is the foundation course for a CME accredited Basic Certification in Genomics and Culinary Genomics offered by NCG Health Solutions and available online August, 2016.
Field to Plate and NCG are offering the introductory course ONE TIME ONLY as a LIVE program in Boulder, CO, September 21-21, 2016. Individuals attending the LIVE program will have complimentary access to the online course. The live course also includes an interactive, interpretive lunch, live culinary lab and additional case study review to foster deeper learning.
CLICK IMAGE ON RIGHT TO DOWNLOAD PROGRAM
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN (LIVE PROGRAM)
- The “omics” revolution in science and medicine: past, present, future
- Basic Genetic and Genomic Concepts
- Bringing Genomics to Clinical Practice
- Case Histories: Osteoporosis, Breast Cancer, Obesity, and Nutrient Utilization (CoQ10)
- Culinary Genomics: Definitions and application of the culinary arts to genomic information
- Interpretive lunch
- Hands-on culinary lab
- Additional case study review
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Practitioners and health experts interested in learning more about the field of genomics
- Clinicians and health experts who are curious about the applications of genomics to clinical practice and themselves
- Clinicians and health experts seeking to bring deeper value to their clients and their services
PRICING AND CREDITS
$695 (EARLY by September 1)
$795 after September 1
CPE Credits:19 RDN. (Online course: 10)
CME credits for physicians available after successful completion of online evaluation form