Teaching people how food works in their body. Then translating it to their plate
The only Food As Medicine teaching and counseling curriculum for licensed/accredited practitioners
Boulder, CO June 8-10
Hearth to Health is an evidence-based turn-key visionary food as medicine teaching and counseling curriculum for nutrition and health experts. The program uniquely combines modern nutrition science with basic cooking knowledge and the traditional food wisdom that has been the foundation of health for centuries.
Reflecting a food as medicine (functional nutrition) approach, Hearth to Health focuses on the functionality of food in the body and its translation to health. Hearth to Health features innovative visual roadmaps that simplify the connection between nutrition science, functionality and health for participants. Nutrition science transitions into delicious, easy-to-create recipes that can be demonstrated, taught in a hands-on setting, featured on a menu or provided as supportive nutrition and culinary translation materials for individual clients.
Nutrition and health experts teach Hearth to Health in community education settings and organizational wellness programs. Teaching materials are also used in clinical practice for personal counseling.
Read about the components of Hearth to Health
HEARTH TO HEALTH TRAINING INCLUDES
- Evidence-based nutrition science with extensive references and citations
- Extensive supportive reading list and resources
- Field to Plate proprietary nutrition roadmaps to support teaching
- Recipes to support each module
- Modifications to modules and teaching. Lesson plans and teaching notes (New!)
- Teaching Hearth to Health in hands-on settings, non-kitchen environments and how to use materials with individual clients
- Real life perspective on how clients respond to classes and information shared
- 2 year license to teach Hearth to Health
- Updated curriculum and resources for duration of your license
- Program mentoring and support
- Marketing to support Hearth to Health programs in your local community
Continuing Education Credits
RDN/DTR: live workshop with culinary immersion 20 CPE. CHES/MCHES: 13 CECH