Foundation of Culinary Nutrition
Culinary translation is where healing begins.
For nutrition and health professionals, the most challenging part of the client visit is getting to the meal planning. Nothing ever sticks longterm.
Chefs everywhere have a unique opportunity to help the world heal through food. Private chefs are seeking out more nutrition education to not just cook delicious meals, but truly influence the health and wellness of their clients.
Whatever your industry, this course will provide you with the science behind culinary frameworks. Our recipe concepts will prepare you to go further with your advice.
Sign up anytime, even after it starts...
Live online (and recorded): Feb. 21 - Mar. 21
- Recordings are accessible for 6 months
- Course is designed for food, nutrition and culinary professionals who work in nutrition or the food service industry
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Nutrition and health experts providing comprehensive nutrition advise to patients and clients. Health coaches who support and extend the effectiveness of practicing clinicians. Chefs preparing health-supportive culinary services to clients.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How does food influence us?
- Which ingredients and why?
- A four step method to help your audience pick their own best healing ingredients and build their own dishes
- How to use visual roadmaps and planning tools to connect the dots between nutrition science and ingredients for your staff or clients
- Culinary treatment of ingredients to maximize nutrition and genomic (food-gene conversation) potential
- Quick menu planning tools to implement strategies today
- Build custom "grab and go" culinary frameworks
- Organize your recipes for easy coaching and rapid meal solutions
- Free online recipe collection and organization platforms that allow you to provide comprehensive guidance
- Deepen your nutrition expertise and culinary translation through cutting edge insights in genomics that will truly change lives
- Six month access to online course recordings
- Visual roadmaps pack of teaching/counseling tools
- Portfolio of recipes demonstrating principles taught
- Private Pinterest board
- Optional subscription to Field to Plate's Nutrition Roadmaps database
GUEST PRESENTER: MERYL BRANDWEIN
With more than 20 years experience, Meryl Brandwein manages a highly successful clinical practice in Southern Florida. She was Amanda's tag team partner in culinary coaching and the expert Amanda always reaches out to, to validate new concepts and ideas in the clinical setting. To grow her business, and optimize face time with clients, Meryl leverages her expertise through the support of additional health professionals and coaches. Meryl will be sharing her expertise as an RD with a thriving business who partners with health coaches to create a better client experience.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
Online Course: 10 CPE RDN/DTR
Online Course: $399 includes a NUTRITION ROADMAP subscription (A $169 value)
Online course only $299
This course was great. The blend of culinary hands-on learning mixed with case studies and general information about functional nutrition/medicine was just right. I have been inspired to continue to pursue this specialty and intend to continue learning more about how to apply this new knowledge.
This course exceeded my expectations and left me eager to learn more and with a desire to move forward with my aspirations in nutrition and culinary art. It enabled me to embrace nutrition and what it means to me I a new light. For that and so much more I am fortunate.
The workshop was definitely thought-provoking. I found it challenging to my traditionally trained sensibilities and that was a good thing.
I was so thrilled to attend a course that combined the nutrition and the culinary world. Then the education in functional food (restoring health) inspired to take my practice to another level.
This was truly the best course I have ever taken during my years as a Registered Dietitian
This course exceeded my expectations. It reminded me of why I wanted to become a dietitian!