An online learning experience for nutrition and health experts, designed to generate new thinking, creative approaches and flavorful tools for fresh food education. Amanda Archibald combines 12 years of edible education program development, fresh food event planning and culinary education to bring you food-forward ideas in produce that changes minds and palates. In this 3 part webinar, learn how to gently open up minds, palates and health through a sensory based "edible education" approach to teaching fresh food. Includes culinary insights, live demos and ready-to-use recipes.
WHEN & WHERE
Four 2 hour webinars. Attend live or listen to recordings. Recordings will be available for 4 weeks after each webinar
Live Webinar Dates
October 13, 20, 27 & November 3
7:00 - 9:00 PM EST (Tuesday)
PRICE: $179 Early: $139 (By October 7)
CPE: 8 RD/DTR
CLICK ON IMAGE TO DOWNLOAD PROGRAM
- Fresh ways to explain “WHY” we need our fruit and veggies.
- A fresh and exciting view of the science, including nutrigenomics
- How to use nutrition roadmaps to grow fresh food consumption
- Culinary teaching strategy and menu planning
- How to build a robust palate through food-based tasting. Tools for community education and counseling
- Tasting tools, strategies and diaries for children ¬and their parents.
- Planning flavor events to teach nutrition themes.
- Deeper dive into produce: botanical and culinary teaching strategies.
- Supportive recipes and fresh food culinary frameworks for teaching/counseling
- FIeld to Plate Proprietary Roadmap Pack containing creative visual teaching tools for produce education