At some point in life, most women experience “the change.”
....Usually we don’t know it until we are in it.....
Hot flashes, moodiness, strange feelings of anxiety, even a ting of depression. And then there is a little weight gain and those mind-racing nights.What is going on and why does this happen to women? More importantly what can we do in our lives and our kitchens to find some balance?
Take a deep dive into the science and physiology behind this mid-life change
Examine the critical role of food and nutrition in easing you through this life phase
Walk right into the kitchen and whip up some mid-life food support and nourishing soothers to make life just a little easier.
- The intricate web that hormones weave
- Phases of hormonal imbalance
- Which parts of your body play a crucial role in hormone balance, how to nourish them, and with which foods
- Nutrition strategies to bring your body back into balance and cool the mid-life fire
- Restorative recipes for hormone (re)balance: easy soups and broths
- Supportive smoothie strategies
- Hormone-balancing one-bowl meal concepts
- Filling the snack void
Wednesday Oct 22, Nov 5 & Thurs Nov 13th. Webinars are live and recorded for your convenience. Includes lots of supportive resources, recipes and live culinary demos.